Process of Request for Translation
1. content, length, deadline, and estimated price for translation are decided through consulting with the client on their particular needs.
2. a written estimate is sent after consulting with client.
3. the agreed fee is paid.
4. a team of professional translators specialized in the relevant field begins the translation work.
5. before delivery, the translation is proofread to identify and correct erroneous words, inaccurate contexts, omissions, and misspelling/omitted letters etc.
6. the translation is sent to staff in charge of the client company, by e-mail or post (at client’s request).
7. Harrisco offers customer satisfaction and after-sales service, according to our quality assurance policy.