1. Harrisco determines quantity, deadline, and cost by consulting with the customer.
2. A quote for the work is provided after consultation.
3. Payment type, method and schedule are may be customized to the requirements of the client.
4. Specialized proofreaders begin editing and proofreading of the document
5. The document is checked for vocabulary, context, omissions, misspelling, and missing words etc.
6. The finished document is sent to the customer contact by email, or as a hard copy at the customer’s request.
7. According to quality assurance control, we strive to meet or exceed customer expectations. If, for any reason, the customer is not satisfied, we aim to resolve this grievance, giving particular attention to the specific requirements of the client and their forum.