Editing and Proofreading Global Network
The Largest International Professionals Network
- To meet our clients’ demand for high quality, Harrisco has built an international network of professionals, with approximately 250 specialists from seven countries over the last 17 years.
- The network consists of individuals who are able to provide accurate, prompt, and qualified translating, proofreading, and editing services for papers in diverse fields. They are scholars, professors, professionals, and writers from the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and India.
Harrisco’s Best Editors
- Doctorate or master’s degree holders
- Professionals with more than 10 years of experience in translation and correction
- Alumni of leading universities
- Native English speakers from the U.S. and U.K
- Members of world-class editors’ associations
We have approximately 250 translators and proofreaders from seven countries including the United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and India. In addition, Harrisco is supported by organizations such as the RICGC in England, as well as Konwell Communications Institute in the United States.